Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Adobe Photoshop Color Settings

Adobe Photoshop – Color Settings

In the last time I noticed lots of misconceptions about the Color Management published on the internet. Some of them were even published at some very visible web sites which should definitely not make such mistakes. And then people that know nothing about it are so happy to get some info saying lots of thanks and it really helped me not knowing that what they read is misleading. But basically it’s all quite simple. So. Today I’m going to write about how to set your Photoshop’s Color Settings properly.

The first thing I’m going to do is to show how the Color Settings should look like so you won’t need to read the whole post just to set your Photoshop right. After then I’ll explain all of the important settings that you should know.

To read more about that please check out my post Adobe Photoshop Color Settings at my new blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment